How inXplore Travel Request Works
InXplore is an online platform that connects Travel Professionals and Travellers through a private quotation system to bring the best, most affordable deals. Below is the workflow on how inXplore works:
- Post a Travel Request
- A Traveller is able to post travel requests after registration on the site.
- All travel requests are free to post
- Quote a Travel Request
- Travel Agents can find different travel requests on the main page and start quoting to join the travel request by the “Quote” button.
- Travellers can also invite Travel Agents first via their profiles as well. The Travel Agents can take a look at the travel request details and decide to quote it or not.
- Accept a Quote
- Traveller will review the quote in the travel request detail page and decide to accept or ignore this quote.
- When Traveller chooses the most suitable Travel Agent to proceed, clicks the “Accept” button on the quote list.
- Open the Workspace
- Once a quote accepted, both Traveller and Travel Agent can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the travel request.
- In this page, they can send a private message to each other and attach files as well.
- Complete the Travel Request
- Traveller will review this travel request when the Travel Agent finishes.
- If the Traveller is satisfied with this travel request and verified all bookings, Traveller clicks “Finish” button and writes a review for the Travel Agent.
- This travel request is now considered as Completed, the Travel Agent will press “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back the Traveller.
- If the Traveller isn’t happy with the Travel Agent’s performance after reviewing the travel request, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to inXplore.